Friday, August 24, 2018

[OIL] Galactic Interviews - Interview #2: Colonel Kyle

Hey everyone,

As usual, I apologize for the delays. I'm back, and work on OIL Chapter 1 and other projects are progressing once again. Just putting the final touches on the final 5 panels. I haven't just been doing nothing this past month though. I've got a lot of things coming up which I'll hopefully talk about soon.

Today we've got another character interview with cast of 'Our intergalactic Lovers' (OIL). You can read the first interview with the protagonist 'Ridori Maho' here.

This time the spotlight is on one of the antagonist characters, 'Colonel Kyle'. As before, the art here was done by me and the interviews themselves and the lettering was done by Camille from Seishi. I hope you enjoy.






Also here are some versions without the text in case you want to use these as wallpapers or something. They are 1920 x 1080p.







OK, we had a bunch more of these planned. But, since we're always so short on time, we thought it'd be best to just finally finish the damn thing :P. Besides, many of the other characters feature more prominently in future chapters. Chapters 0 & 1 are primarily focused on Ridori. Therefore we will do more of these interviews in the lead-up to future chapters. Which hopefully won't take nearly as long haha (nervous laughter).

Speaking of Chapter 0, I'm sorry if the "Pending Release" caused some confusion. It was always intended to be released as we completed Chapter 1, as a teaser. So we're holding onto it for now until we approach the final release of Chapter 1. Sorry about that.

Apart from this, I've been slowly working on my game idea, and character/outfit designs for the final commission from the batch I accepted a long time ago that I'm finally making some progress on featuring some more succubus girls who you'll be seeing soon.

~ Jim

7 comments:

  1. Looks awesome as usual, Great work :) more uploads more often would be nice aswell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd really like to. Sometimes, while I have been working on stuff in the background. There's not a lot to show for it. Though in the future I'm planning on releasing images as I make them for some of the smaller series rather than waiting until the whole set is done. That should help things feel more consistent moving forward.

      Delete
  2. Ahh yea i understand, One that i would love to see continued is wonderwoman vs gremlins pt3, i loved that series should do some more of that :) Keep up the awesome work bud :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eventually do more with either her, or the gremlins taking on someone else. For now, I just trying to focus on the existing projects I've already committed to and the game demo idea I've been playing around with.

      Delete
  3. Thanks. He's got a minor role in chapter 1, but plays a much bigger part in chapter 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm not gonna spoil the story yet, but he's in charge of the station and Ridori will have to go through him before she can do what she wants. Maybe, you can't tell from Ve's subtle stomach bulge in the interview, but he's got quite the member as well...

    ReplyDelete