Tuesday, May 15, 2018

[OIL] Galactic Interviews - Interview #1: Ridori Maho

Hey all,

I had some tech issues preventing me from uploading this earlier in the week, but they seemed to have resolved themselves I guess... So here it is! The first of a couple of little character interviews we are doing for the cast of 'Our intergalactic Lovers' (OIL) as a bit of a teaser that's a bit more interesting than random preview shots taken out of context :P

The art here was done by me and the interviews themselves and the lettering was done by Camille from Seishi.

 


Also here are some versions without the text in case you want to use these as wallpapers or something. They are 1920 x 1080p.





Also you'll probably notice I updated the look of my blog a bit. Looks a lot better in my opinion. This is just the first part of my many planned improvements/updates to the blog. But first I have to get off my ass and finish all these projects! Stay tuned. We'll try and get another one of these up by the end of the week or something. More blog posts incoming too (For reals this time???).

~ Jim

2 comments:

  1. Fun interview. Was it the fat guy from the update preview?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the next one might take a little longer. No, the fat guy from the preview is a different guy, a minor character called “Wade”. The interviewer won’t be making an appearance in the story, he’s just visiting the space station while comducting his interviews, he’ll leave before the events of chapter 0 & 1.

      Delete