Monday, March 28, 2016

Quick Easter Update

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. After managing to get back on track for a bit at the start of the year, I am once again struggling with my real life workload. I’m currently doing my best to get on top of things so I can focus my free time back onto rendering.

Since I’m experimenting with some "spoilerish" content in “Emily’s Negotiation”, I can't show you what I've been working on at the moment. Instead, here is a small bit of Easter themed fun! I wish I could afford to do more, but for now that’s all I have time to do so I hope you enjoy it.



Also If you're after slightly more frequent updates on my work be sure to follow me on Tumblr where I'll post some pictures occasionally. Like this one of Emily from a little while ago:


Hopefully I'll get a chance to do up a new post about the progress of Emily's Negotiation some time in the next month or so.

~ Jimjim

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Fantastic work! Absolutely love the demon rabbit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete