Monday, June 4, 2018

Phoebe vs the Hobgoblin (Preview)

EDIT: POLL CLOSED. Thanks for voting.

VOTE IN THIS POLL, I'm interested in getting peoples opinions.

Hey again,

So, somehow it looks like this one of all sets will end up being next. I've been finishing this off while the final images for OIL render. It's a pretty short one, and old. I started it in way back in June of 2013, but quickly got sidetracked by projects that interested me much more. After not having touched it for years I was planning on dropping it along with the April & Turtles set, but I liked the environment and character too much. A couple years later though and I still hadn't touched it and I'd made new connections and started even more interesting projects with various people.

So, since I didn't have the time to finish it exactly how I had originally planned and I didn't want to just release what I'd done. I decided to do a quick compromise and render a quick conclusion. It now has a proper beginning and ending but lacks a little meat in-between. But I'm pretty proud of how it turned out in the end especially since the majority of it was work from years ago. So I guess It'll be more of a mini-set with 26 images.

I've done most of the editing and just have to add some cum effects to the last 3 images. I have a busy week ahead of me but I'll see what I can do over the next day or so.

Here are some previews, some I may have posted before but others should be new.






Hopefully that didn't spoil the outcome of their match!  :'D


Stay tuned, (and vote in that Poll at the top)

~ Jim

2 comments:

  1. She's a cutie. Is she an amazon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah something like that. At-least inspired by one. I forget why I originally made her now It's been so long. But you can probably use the "Phoebe" tag from the post to see what "past me" had to say about her, haha. I'm sure I wrote about her a couple of times a long time ago.

      Delete