Thursday, March 6, 2014

Monster Poll(s) [Updated: 31/MAR/2014]

EDIT: 31/MAR/2014

Here's one last image! Happy voting!


imagebam.com

EDIT: 30/MAR/2014

 Alright, so here are those comparison images I promised (almost a month ago) for the monster poll. Man these look so good and I wish I could just have Emily gang banged by them all but alas, I cannot even pose the models with this many in the scene! It's just an unworkable amount of Lag! That's why I couldn't fix the Giant's hand coming through the Kregan's arm. But it still is an awesome shot.

imagebam.com
imagebam.com

There's one more image coming that puts Emily right up next to the current top 3's cocks. (Giant, Alien and Kregan).

Also I've extended the vote by another week incase these new images change your mind and you wish to swap your vote!

 

EDIT: 24/MAR/2014


Haven't gotten round to that comparison yet but here's a horny Emily, hungrily eying out all her options, whilst the runner ups look on in disappointment. Who will you choose? 7 days to go!

imagebam.com

(Click the image for higher res)

ORIGINAL POST:

To celebrate the new Monster Poll I've gone ahead and rendered up some monster polls ;)


For better res click Here:

This should give you a good idea about the sizes of these monsters in comparison with each other. I'll post some more renders showing off the monsters in comparison to Emily later but for now the turtle-man and the zombie are about the same height as Emily.

Stay tuned for more a keep on voting!

~ Jimjim

11 comments:

  1. hi. i love your artwork. i think it would be perfect if you made your girls boobs more realistic instead of mega implants. if you made them more like double d like katy perry and kim kardashian that would be ultra hot! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but I don't think I'll change my current characters. Maybe later on I'll introduce a character with more "realistic" proportions, if there's enough demand for it. Though I wouldn't make them too much smaller than Jens.

      Delete
    2. I think he should keep it honestly. Maybe tone it back just a wee bit but I find it a nice contrast to artists like mongo or vaesark who tend to use petite characters. Spice of life and all that :p

      Delete
  2. When I see the monsters lined up in the picture, I immediately think of the Godzilla Destroy All Monsters cover.
    http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2004/11/destroy-all-monsters-dvd.jpg

    I'm guessing having Emily bypass the voting process and jumping into a inter-specie monster gangbang is out of the question? -j/k

    Thank you for having a fan driven story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man your work is AWESOME !!! HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, more is coming soon I promise. Got some surprises in stall, it'll be worth the wait.

      Delete
  4. your work is really bright and very exciting!
    I hope Emily enjoy a good cum bath ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would've like yo see Emily take on all of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Emily will be "negotiating" with a lot of different Aliens during her "negotiations" series.

      Delete
  6. Emily's hair and makeup, btw, are excellent here. Love the lip color.

    ReplyDelete