Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Part 2 Coming Soon

It's been a while again, apologies. I've recently had the time to finish Part 2 of "Wonder Woman v Gremlins". Over the next couple of days I'll be finally putting the finishing touches on the text versions of the image set and it will be released. Won't give an exact date since I'm so unreliable with dates. But certainly before the end of the week.

Here is a WIP image I did for Part 2 when setting up the scene and testing the textures, lighting etc. It should give you a little idea of what to expect.



And here are 3 Wonder Woman posters. I needed poster props to decorate the Gremlin's sewer chamber with so I made these.





I'll post some previews of the actual set over the next couple of days.

Finally, I know I say this a lot but I'm going to start posting more regularly again, at least with updates. I want to talk more about all the projects that I've got going on since there's a lot that will be coming up real soon. I need to do proper updates for Emily's Negotiation and OIL, I need to finish editing Lara's swim (that damn old set from 2012), there's another short commission that I've had on the back-burner that I'm only getting around to now, and I've been doing heaps of behind the scenes on my other personal project featuring Kaleisha and her and Pierce's daughter: "Kali" over the past 1-2 years that I've never even posted about. So I have quite a backlog of images for her. But I'll leave most of that for another post since I'm short on time at the moment.

So I'll just leave you with the first image of Kali. I added her to the "Girls" page. She's just turned 18 and is the result of Kaleisha and Pierce's intense breeding session in Experimental Affairs.

 

While she may look relativity normal, both her parents had heavily transformed their bodies when conceiving her so you can expect quite a few unique body traits with her as well.


More on her soon,

~ Jim

6 comments:

  1. Looking good. Missed Diana and the gremlin. I think you spoiled the ending though by showing the last pic. May way to hide it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Don't worry those 3 images are all wall posters owned by the gremlins to be used as props to decorate their sewerage chamber. They kind of worship her in their own weird perverted ways.

      Those 3 are not images from the set, think of them as pinups. Photographs of Diana from before the events of "Wonder Woman v Gremlins". Part 2 doesn't end with her getting arrested so no spoilers here :P

      Delete
    2. Thays good thanks but now im wondering why there's a pinup of WW being arrested

      Delete
    3. Haha, perhaps that's a story for another time.

      Delete
    4. Here's hoping you do use Wonder Woman more often. Her decent into depravity will be a fun ride!

      Delete
  2. This so wonderful. And a still loved the fact that it wasn't forced or something I hate those forced sex,etc.



    Can we have one which have germlins,but they are 'batgermlins'?
    Thanks, again

    ReplyDelete